Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Better late than Never!


I am a week(ish) late..but Brian and I celebrated our 14th anniversary on the 30th of June. I really can't believe it has been 14 years. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend, and for how we grow stronger every single year. He is my rock...and for all of you who know me well...you know how badly I need this ROCK!! We have such a blast together, and I honestly couldn't imagine my life without Brian. He is patient with me (not an easy task, people), unbelievably kind, and stinking adorable . Happy Anniversary babe. 14 down...eternity to go! I love you to pieces!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Holy Cow! Fourteen years is a really really long time. Way to go you two. We miss you guys we really need to get together! Congrats! xoxo

Courtney said...

Wow! I agree with Brooke, that is a long time, Good Job! I am laughing because Brian doesnt have a fish or a deer on his shirt! :)

Granny DeeAnn said...

Happy Anniversary Brian and Holly. You still look like babies! Does that mean I'm not as old as I feel? OK, whatever..... lol