Monday, August 10, 2009

Lost Dog Part 1

Friday morning as we were leaving for Lagoon, Ruby ran out of the garage and in less than 1 minute she was GONE. Really GONE. We looked and looked and finally gave up and headed out, hoping she would come back during the day like she has before. To make a long story short...Ruby was NOT home when we pulled in late that night, however, we tracked down who found her, and she is telling us that the Saratoga police came and got her. Saratoga police are telling us they took her to the Animal shelter. The Animal shelter is telling us they don't have her. I'm confused...to say the least. So today I am going to the Animal shelter to look for myself. It's been 3 days without the dog...my poor kids are going CRAZY! Wish me luck!

P.S. Kylie left for girls camp today. It's going to be a long week...I miss her already!

7 comments:

Heather said...

We'll be over around 10- so we can help you guys try to track her down. Kylie is going to have a blast- the week will go fast and she'll be home before you know it. Love you guys :)

Shannon said...

Oh no! Good luck finding Ruby!

Brooke said...

We will keep our fingers crossed! xoxo

Courtney said...

your wish may have come true! how sad! kylie is gonna love it! good luck!

Louise said...

Wow, I hope you find her today. Yesterday Zoe was telling me a story about Ruby and the neighbor dog when you guys were here in June, it was cute. Kylie will love camp, she's had plenty of camping practice with her family. Kent left this morning for a three day fishing trip to Canada and Jax left for a 6 day 50 mile hike. Glad I'm sitting here at home!! See you this weekend.

Brenda said...

Crazy! I hope you find her for the kids sake. I wish my dog would disappear but when I think of how crushed the boys would be I change my mind. I'm sure Kylie will have a blast. I always loved girls camp. Keep us updated on Ruby:)

Becky Noftle said...

Can't wait to hear about girls camp, I already know the ending to the "Ruby" saga, she was found and a mere $80.00 later back at home. Hope that didn't ruin the suspense for anyone!!