Monday, September 24, 2007

What the Heck am I thinking??
















So, I have no idea why I am doing this. What the heck am I thinking? Peer pressure was too much to take I guess! Or maybe it's because my whole freakin' family lives far away and this is one way to avoid e-mailing 100 people everytime anything remotely exciting happens, which is about twice a year. (Christmas and Family Vacations!) I am working more than ever, busier with the kids than ever, more behind on my laundry that ever, and loving life more than ever, so here we go. Anyway, it is a done deal now so hope you don't get highly disappointed by my lack of creativity. My kids are excited though, so that should count for something! Here is a few pictures of what we have been up to. First day of school, our new puppy Ruby, soccer for Tyson, goofing around for the girls, and thats about it. I couldnt figure out how to arrange the pictures all cute. Can you move them or pick where they go. Obviously I don't know what I am doing yet. Anyway.... right now is such a fun stage for my kids. We are having a blast! Give me a couple years when I have 2 teenage daughters and there may not be anything nice to write, so I better hurry while the going is good!






6 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Brenda has a strange power over us--but hey misery loves company glad your aboard matey!!

Shannon said...

Yeah Holly! Your kids have grown so much and are adorable. It is so fun to reconnect with blogs. And hey - it makes me feel less guilty about not keeping up with the scrapbook. I may never scrapbook again!

melanie said...

Fun Holly, I love that you joined in on the blogging! Who cares where your pictures are, your kids are adorable, I can't believe you got a dog and I'm super jealous about the easy stage of your kids!

Brenda said...

Sweet! 3 sisters down, 1 to go! You're all my little puppets! (JK! To move the pics around, instead of aligning them left, right or center, press none, that should work!)

Granny DeeAnn said...

Hey Holly,
I am so busy responding to the family blogs I don't have time to do one. Love the pictures of the kidos. I miss seeing them once in a while. Give them a kiss and hug from A. Dee Ann.

Brooke said...

Holly I am so proud of you! Congrats on finally joining the bloggers. Tay is dying to see his "cousins"!
Brenda...are you planning a trip up this way anytime soon?