Saturday, November 17, 2007

At Last!!









o.k So I am 2 swim meets behind and I CANNOT figure out how to download video of their meets to my computer. It is a new camcorder and way to fancy for my liking. I don't know what I am doing wrong...but I can watch the video on the computer, I just can't download and save it. Brooke, I will hire you to be my personal blogging trainer until I can get the hang of this...are you up for the job? Oh well. It was sooo much fun watching them race. We had a great time. They are both doing so well, especially in the butterfly. I think it is for sure their best stroke. Taking after Dad I guess. Anyway, if I ever figure it out I will show video of them trashing their competition. We also went to the festival of trees later in the day and that was fun too! Brians favorite tree was the Raiders tree and especially the fireplace with the Bronco ball on fire inside! Too bad the Raiders stink this year...however they did beat the Broncos the other day, so thats all that really matters. It is such a great time of year, I love everything about it ...if only I could sit inside the house and watch it snow instead of having to drive in it!


3 comments:

Shannon said...

That fact that Kylie is in flip-flops and Sydney in snow boots cracks me up!

Brooke said...

Holly it's about time you post something! You are a great little blogger! I loved loved loved hearing from my little kylie today. I can't wait until she racks up her minutes talking to me. Love your kiddos. We seriously need to get together! Lets plan something soon. Are you all leaving this year? xoxo

p.s. tell the girls it's time to do nails:)

Brenda said...

FUN! I saw a bunch of Raiders ornaments at WalMart and it made me think of Bri. Don't forget to bring your video camera to WA. We all want to see your little fish competing!