Monday, April 7, 2008

FINALLY!!




FINALLY!!!! Tyson has lost tooth #2. He has not been very patient waiting for this, and I do not blame him. Tooth #1 came out a year ago December. Thats right....15 months ago!! If every tooth he loses is a year and a half apart...he might drive me crazy through this process! All his friends have lost at least 5 teeth...so he was getting pretty anxious. Finally tonight after this tooth being loose for 2 mos...it came out. He is thrilled! Here is his goofy grin to show it! I was thinking it is quite considerate of him to let the tooth fairy have a little time to "save" up (15 mos. in between visits!!) Never mind..here is the note he insisted I write for the toothfairy. So much for giving the tooth fairy a $ break! Hope he's not disapointed in the morning. YIKES!

8 comments:

melanie said...

Love the note Tyson! I'd lose a tooth for $100, haha!

Brenda said...

It can't hurt to ask for $100! Don't feel bad Tys. Preston has only lost 2 teeth as well. We can't wait to see you and your toothless smile! Love you bud!

Jenise said...

That is so funny. I can just picture Tyson telling you just how to write the note.... hopping all around and stuff.

Becky Noftle said...

Tyson if you get the $100 bucks can I have a loan??

Courtney said...

I love that note he is so stinkin funny! Isnt that babys story amazing, Im addicted too!

Shannon said...

My 8 year old has only lost 2 teeth so don't feel bad Tyson!

He looks so proud! Two months seems like a long time to have a loose tooth - well, for a Mom at least. Did he make you wiggle it all the time to see if it was still loose?

Louise said...

So,,, what did the tooth fairy leave him?? Grandma Louise

Holly said...

The tooth fairy left him $2...and he was thrilled!