Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's Official



Yes we have put our house up for rent. I have avoided it as long as I possibly could! But seeing how the spec has not sold...we need to get rid of one payment! We will be moving into the spec home as soon as this one rents, unless the spec rents//sells first! My kids will still go to the same school..so all is well. Wish us luck! On some good news...we went to the Draper Temple Open house last Saturday and it was awesome! Such a BEAUTIFUL temple and the kids had a great experience. They all promised me they would do what it takes to be married in the temple someday. I feel pretty confident as my kids NEVER break their promises to their Mom!! :) Overall things are great for us...and we are STILL looking forward to spring. The stinking groundhog saw his shadow so I guess it won't be early this year. Oh well!
P.S. The cat comes with the house

8 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Love you Holly.

Brooke said...

We'll keep our fingers and toes crossed! xoxo

melanie said...

We're definitely looking for a place because it looks like the deal we had going is doing just that only now it's going south! So if only this were closer, we'd rent from you.

I'll cross my fingers for you too.

Shannon said...

Two house payments?! I can't imagine the stress. I hope you get renters quickly!!!!

Shannon said...

ps... I saw the word "official" and thought maybe you were adopting a baby or something!

Heather said...

I know things will work out for you guys. You know our basement is always open (and cold!!). Love you guys!

Louise said...

Happy packing! Wish it wasn't so, but I know you'll make the best of it all! Love you.

Fryer Family said...

Good Luck!!! You should post how much your renting it for so if people look at your blog they can have an idea of how much to pass it on..

Jenny