Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Sydney!

Sydney "doing" her hair



Easter 2002 (she loves dresses!)




State swim trophy





Loving the Dolphins in Hawaii





Sydney with Snoopy




Sydney at the hair school...with her new "up-do"




Our baby girl turned 11 today! That is seriously messed up. She always seems to be the one that I struggle with her getting older. Maybe it is because she is so little. It just doesn't seem possible that she is already 11! Sydney is such a sensitive, sweet little girl! She has always been my very best helper, and does anything to make others happy. (Let's hope this is a good thing in the future!)Sydney always tries to do what is right, and when she doesn't she feels terrible. She gets heartbroken when she knows Brian and I are disappointed in her. We love her so much and are so grateful for the fun, sweet personality she brings into our home. Sydney had a teacher tell me once that she wishes she had a room full of Sydney's because she is such a good kid. Not much else to say! My only complaint about Sydney is how stinking fussy she is over her hair. Drama in the morning time! Must have got that from Brian! Love you to pieces Syd the Kid! P.S. I have no baby pic's of Sydney on my computer because that was before the day of digital cameras...and I don't have a scanner!

10 comments:

T said...

Happy Birthday Syd! You are a little ray of sunshine in so many lives. We love you to bits and pieces and wish we could be closer to celebrate special days with you. You were just the cutest little baby I've ever seen and are turning into a beautiful girl. We are so proud of the example you set for all your cousins, friends and family. We love you! Hope you have a great birthday!

p.s. Corbin says to tell Tyson hi, and that he misses him.

Becky Noftle said...

I blame Uncle Mike that I didn't call you on your birthday! He is out of town on business and with homework, fights, baths, and bedtime it was ten o'clock Utah time. But I love you and can't wait to talk to you tomorrow Syd--happy birthday beautiful.

Heather said...

Syd you get more beautiful every year. Not much bigger- but definately more beautiful! I remember the day you were born and how special you became to all of us in an instant. You are such a great girl, and I am so glad my kids have you as their cousin- you rock Syd the kid. Love you tons and tons!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Syd the kid! We love you and miss you so much! You truly are such a beauty, inside and out! By the way, I remember when your mom broke two curling irons and a brush all in one week. You got that drama from your mama! Love you!

The Brown Family said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! And on Chinese New Year this year, too (so we were celebrating at our house, too). If my math is right, you were born in 1998. When you look on the Chinese zodiac charts (like in the restaurants) it says that 1998 is the year of the Tiger. BUT...Chinese New Year in 1998 started on January 28, 1998...SO you are actually an OX with Aunt Heather and Uncle Brett. Just thought you might want to know.

The same thing happened to our Pearl. Her b-day is Jan 22, 1999 and she is a Tiger because CNY started in Feb in 1999.

An OX is great to be: loves family, works hard, powerful, and positive. And look how great Brett and Heather are!

Love
Kim

Louise said...

Sydney- I totally, 100% agree with all the great comments about you. You are one special girl and we are so lucky to have you in our family. You are such a good example to all your "little" girl cousins. By the way, your Mom INVENTED drama in the morning, but look how great she turned out!! I love you sweetie..

Brooke said...

Happy birthday syd! We sure love and miss you! xoxo

Granny DeeAnn said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! Oh yeah, if you have drama you got it from the mama! I have never seen you without a beautiful smile. 11 is heaven! Keep smiling and have a wonderful 11th year! Love, Aunt Dee Ann

Emmilee said...

Holly... I can not believe you have an 11 year old...you seem WAY too young!!! She is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

love to cumin your littlepussy sidney