Monday, August 9, 2010

Kylie's 14th Birthday!

A few weeks ago Kylie turned 14. Oh boy, she can officially go to stake dances! YIKES! I am WAAAAY late posting about her special day. Guess it was 2 Family Reunions, a new job, and looking for a new place to live, being just a few of the reasons for the delay. Kylie's 14th Birthday was spent in Washington State with cousins, aunts/uncles and Grandparents. We went out to breakfast, minature golfing, to the beach, and then back to the resort to celebrate with coconut cream pie, her favorite. I honestly don't know where to start with Kylie. (warning: exessive bragging to follow) I can't imagine our lives without her. She is seriously the greatest daughter EVER. (along with Sydney!) Kylie is funny, smart, beautiful, giving, thoughtful, sweet, and has made such great choices in her life up to this point. She always thinks about the best choices to make, and wants that for everyone around her too. She is an unbelivable example to her younger siblings. She makes us laugh all day long. She is sooo RANDOM. We love her sooo much, and sometimes don't feel worthy to be her parents. I could brag forever about this girl. Seriously forever. Just know that I don't lie, and I'm telling you....This girl makes me proud to be a Mom. VERY PROUD. Kylie and Sydney are gone to girls camp all this week, and I am feeling a little lost without them. Those two keep us so entertained around here. Never a dull moment when Kylie is around! Happy 14th Kylie, now if we could just get you to clean your room by your 15th birthday, we'd really be in business!

Kylie teaching Abby the "party" symbol. See what I mean by good example?



Kylie being a "baby hog" as usual.


Kylie and her BFF.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!! CORN AND BEANS (it's an inside joke...you wouldn't understand...let's just say it's part of that randomness you were talking about)! I still remember how teeny tiny little itty bitty my first niece was and how every stuffed animal had to pass her "softness" test. I love you to death girlie!

Brooke said...

Happy birthday Kylie! Hope it was a perfect day! Xox