Friday, February 8, 2008

Kylie's science fair project



So this was our first experience at the science fair...and I have to say it could be my last for all I care! Kylie did a project on whether exercise affects memory and brain function. It was fun, but kind of a lot of work. After some research and some experiments we did discover that exercise helps boost memory and brain function. No wonder I am always losing stuff and locking my keys in my car! Way to go Kylie...I'm sure she'll get a good grade! (Kylies best friend Brylee in the picture)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Kylie and Brylee - so cute and with rhyming names!

Brenda said...

Way to Kyser! But I'm with you Holly. Science? I'd rather run my fingertips over a cheese grater.

Becky Noftle said...

Strange--lately Sammi has been photographed everywhere in a jacket very similar to the one Kylie is wearing. Not to brag or anything but I am constantly lifting weight (every step I take in fact) so my memory should be awesome!

melanie said...

I'm afraid for science days. I have a hard enough time with the 'craft' things they want the 1st graders to do. Dang Kylie is looking way too old. Stop her from that will ya?

T said...

Wow! That looks all professional with the folding board and everything. Very nice! My poor kids are going to be the ones that have the project that is made out of household objects and is all tattered because they stuffed it in their backpack to get it to school. I can just see it all now.