Friday, February 22, 2008

Do I really have to??

Ok I've been tagged, by my sister Becky. Do I really have to? I didn't even really know what this meant for sure, but apparently I just have to answer some questions that everybody already knows the answers to about me. Seriously, I am a very open person, so I couldn't think of anything exciting to bring out of the closet. So, do I really have to? I guess if I want to be included in Becky's extravagant family vacation I better stay on her good side. Here goes...

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? 10 years ago I was taking care of 4 week old Sydney, and 18 month old Kylie. This was NOT Kylie's easy stage, so I am pretty sure I was having a bad day. Sydney was an angel and I was probably thanking the heavens for that, and loving the sweet little newborn she was, stinking adorable too! Living in Kanab as a stay at home Mom, Brian was going to school and working with his Dad. We had a mortgage off $435!!


2. 5 things on my to do list: 1. Today I need to do some laundry, as always 2. Take my kids on a bike ride, the sun is out and it might not last long 3. Prepare lesson for YW on Sunday 4. Finish this freaking blog is on my list. Not a very busy day today. I Love Saturdays!

3. Snacks I enjoy: I LOVE brownies. I mean I REALLY LOVE brownies. I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner and NEVER get sick of them. I'm pretty sure I got this addiction from my mom. Anything chocolate is for me. YUMMM! Snickers, m&m's, twix, you get the idea.

4. 3 bad habits I have: 1. refer to #3...I crave chocolate constantly...pretty much all day long. I'm getting a little better at controlling my cravings since I am getting older and my metabolism sucks! 2. I am a freak about being late and make my whole family upset when we are running behind. It drives them all crazy. Grumpy mom = grumpy family. 3. Popping my knuckles. I know...really disgusting, but I can't break the habit, no matter how hard I've tried. Oh wait, I haven't tried yet. But I think it will be hard if I ever decide to stop.

5. If I suddenly became a millionaire what would I do? I would buy a nice home for my whole family, get everyone out of debt, and go on a awesome vacation with any friends/ family who want to go. Then I guess I would try to save a little for college, weddings, missions, retirement. I would quit working, and Brian would build more houses, what he loves to do. I would find a good charity to donate to, and find families in need in my area to help. Oh ! First things first...I would hire a housekeeper, so me and my kids can play all day and not worry about cleaning!

6. Places I've lived: Nampa Idaho, Moses Lake WA, Kittitas WA, Harrington WA, Royal City WA, Provo UT, Kanab UT, St. George UT, Pleasant Grove UT, Saratoga Springs UT. I might of missed a town or two. Is my dad or husband secretly in the military? Why do I move so much?

7. Jobs I've had: lots of babysitting, waitress at MarDon Cafe, secretary at UVSC, briefly Sears catalog order taker, Vintage a la Vogue, and Discover Card for the last 5 1/2 years. I might of missed a job or two. Can't say I ever HATED any of my jobs. None have been too bad. Other than my very first babysitting job for Slag Callahan. Chased me with a knife, and the next day at church kept crawling and looking under my skirt.

8. Things people might not know about me: A few original things are: I say a silent prayer every time I see an ambulance for whoever is in it, I feel guilty about the way I live everytime I see a homeless person, spaghetti is my favorite food, unless brownies is considered a food, I love biggest loser, it is so inspiring to me, I really enjoy exercising , (didn't say I actually do it, just enjoy it when I can), I love reading but ...the only thing I read these days are magazines, and my scriptures..sadly I can't remember the last time I read a "real" book...think it was when I was on bed rest with Tyson...sad I know. I also love American Idol. I'ts our family show we watch together. I think Ellen Degeneres is absolutely hillarious. Almost as funny as Becky!
Well, thats me in a nutshell. Anyone still awake...anyone?

5 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

I'm awake, but now I am craving Brownies---thanks alot!

Brenda said...

I'm still awake and love the prayer for the ambulance client. You've always been a compassionate one! I pop my knuckles too, but until now, never considered it a bad habit. Great.

Shannon said...

I love that you LOVE brownies! And I love watching The Biggest Loser too - though there are many reality shows I am addicted to. I actually have the biggest loser theme song downloaded on the ipod. What is Vintage a la Vogue?

Holly said...

Vintage a la Vogue was a home decor //clothing store I worked at for a little while while we lived in St. George. They had lots of cool vintage stuff.

Shannon said...

That sounds like a fun job! At least fun if you got a discount. Hey - I remember you working at a stamping place.