Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am Thankful!

Here is my Thanksgiving Post a little early.
I AM THANKFUL:
(in no particular order!)
*My testimony, membership, and knowledge of the true and living Gospel
of Jesus Christ
*My Family that I love, and loves me back
*Good Health for me and my family*I LOVE living Saratoga Springs
*Getting to go to Washington for Thanksgiving!
*A husband that works hard to provide an honest living for us
*Being able to work from home, and that my job has great health
benefits!
*Fabulous in laws that I love dearly
*Repentance, with no limitations
*Family Vacations that we have taken
*Modern Medicine
*Chocolate in all its varieties
*Hair bleach
*Two Beautiful, helpful, and considerate daughters
*One FUN, Sweet, and energy filled son!
*A loving, compassionate, confidence boosting, super fantastic hubby!
*Blogging...so I can keep tabs on my distant family members
*Family members that work for airlines and get us buddy passes!
*21 beautiful Young Women in Saratoga Springs 2nd ward
*Monday night FHE
*Never thought I would say it...but I love living somewhere where we
have all 4 seasons!
*My warm, safe, cozy, small mortgage home!
*My family and friends that love me despite my many, many weaknesses

These are just a few of the things on the top of my head...I could have
spent all day on this blog, and I only had 5 min! I have soo many
blessings, many of which can not be written. I am most grateful for
this time of year to spend with family and friends, and for taking the
time to "Count my many Blessings!"
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

3 comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

....and I'm thankful for you! be safe....

Brenda said...

I'm thankful for Modern Medicine too. And bleach. And sisters. And Verizon Friends and Family. Have fun in Washington, I'll be thinking of you!

Louise said...

Great post Holly. We really enjoyed spending a few days with your sweet family. We are SO thankful for you guys. Thanks for making the effort to come see us. Love you all..