Monday, December 8, 2008

8 on 12-8-08










I can't believe my baby is 8!! How time flies when you have a energetic little boy to keep me busy!! Today is Tyson's "golden birthday." 8 on the 8th in 08!! We are soo unbelievably lucky to have this little boy in our family. He brings so much joy, energy, love, game cube, and laughter to our home. Top 8 things about Tyson:

1. LOVES wii or any video game available. Favorite game right now is Mario Smash Brothers Melee
2. LOVES sports. Swimming, soccer, baseball, and is starting basketball for the first time this month!
3. LOVES his pets. Especially Ruby. Doesn't like to take care of them...just play with them!
4. Likes to sleep in on school days...get up early on the weekends!
5. Is SOOOOO excited to get baptized. He can't decide who to pick for talks though!
6. Is a GREAT student. I have never heard a negative word from any of his teachers. They all unanimously say he is a joy to have in class. (Don't ask me...I don't get it either!)
7. Never, EVER holds still. I remember when my Dad offered to pay him $5 to hold still for 5 min. It was torture for him!
8. Tyson is a homebody, unless he gets to chose going to Wesley's. Then it is Wesley's every time!

7 comments:

Heather said...

It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital for his grand entrance into the world! I can't believe he's 8! We love Tyson so much, and think he is a very special dude!

Brenda said...

I remember that hospital trip too. Heather and I had to go to The Gap to get some preemie baby boy clothes to fit you! We miss you so much buddy and can't wait to see you on your baptism day! Just don't ask Auntie Brenda to speak...I may not come! Happy Birthday Tys!!!!!

Louise said...

I remember that day too. Grandpa was having surgery and I got two calls at the hospital, one from Aunt Becky saying they were on their way to dinner to celebrate Uncle Mike's birthday and rolled their car, then a call from your Mom saying she was heading to the hospital to have you. What an exciting day that was!! We love you buddy. Grandma Louise

Granny DeeAnn said...

Wow! 8 is great Tyson! How did you get to be so old? Have a Happy, Happy 8th birthday....

Becky Noftle said...

Tyson, I remember flying down for your blessing and that was the day Grandpa Bishop died. And then just to get the attention back on yourself you decided to get RSV! Good times, good times.

melanie said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! 8 in 08 just like Kathryn. If you lived here, we'd have a big baptism bash with you! You are one busy, fast guy and I love to watch you swim! I swear I thought you were drowning but no, you were just going along like a fish and that was back when you were 4 (or so).

Hope you had a good day!

Brooke said...

Happy birthday big guy. Wow 8 that is a big year. we sure do love you and miss you!