Saturday, March 28, 2009

I can still hear the screaming


The girls sporting their new "T's"


Sooo excited...The concert is about to start!

I think my ears are permanently damaged! LOUD, but awesome! Imagine 10,000 screaming teenage girls. It is truly deafening! It was soo worth losing the hearing! David has really come out of his shell and is so much more comfortable on stage than when he was on AI. He looks like he is having an absolute blast on stage! 0090He sounds awesome live! Just as good as his cd! The girls had a blast! They were so fun to watch. Kylie was convinced that David waved right at her one time :)!
The ONLY bad news was that Brian had my camera in his truck and so when we went to leave for the concert I couldn't find it anywhere. Kylie brought hers...but it is a $20 cheap WalMart camera. So cheap that as I am now looking at all the pictures on my computer...there is 2 that turned out. Both of the girls. Well..they are cute at least. We had good seats too...not like the stinking camera had to zoom very far! Just trust me when I say David looked ADORABLE!!

We were told that after the concert he would be signing autographs back by the exit gate where he would depart from. So right after "crush" (Kylie's favorite!)we headed outside to wait. We were about 20th in line so were feeling pretty confident we would get to see him up close and personal. Maybe even get an autograph! It was 30 degrees outside...sooo COLD! I somehow made it to the concert with no jacket. Kylie and I traded off warming up in her jacket. She was in short sleeves but her adrenaline was keeping her warm! 45 min later we were almost FROZEN! A nice man came out and said that David normally comes and signs autographs after wards...but that he had about 100 family members backstage that he hadn't seen in almost a year...and so he would not be coming out. Family shamily! URGGG!! We froze for 45 min for NOTHING! It was 11:30 by this time too, and we had a 45 min drive home still. Of course I had to get up for work at 5:30 this morning! It was totally worth it though...just to see the girls having a great time. I am sure it won't be the last Archie concert we attend! Next time with coats and cameras!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Glad you guys had so much fun! Next time maybe I'll tag along. I forgot my camera today too- at Wesley's game- dang it!

Brenda said...

So glad you all had fun, but I must say, I'm happy it was you and not me! I don't think my head could take all the noise.

Louise said...

Wow, not sure I could handle that either! FYI, next time take some ear plugs, that should help a little. I think the 2 pictures you got are adorable!

melanie said...

So sad they didn't get to see him. You are such an awesome mom. They'll never forget how 'cool' you are. Way to earn some parent points Holly!!

Emmilee said...

What a fun mom you are taking your girls to see David Archuletta! Love it!

Becky Noftle said...

Darn it--we missed this one. Give me a heads up next time and I will attempt to be a rocker mom too.

Anonymous said...

it's okay mom it is their first time having anal they will only scream a short while then they will beg for it, my daughter loved me bumfucking her