Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No name Post


I don't know what to call this post because it is totally random junk. So, I am calling it no name post. Hey, I can't have all the talent in the family. Creativity is my ONLY downfall. :)
So, I was at the park the other day walking my dog, and a cute little girl, maybe age 5 asked me if she could pet my dog Ruby. Of course I said yes...and a minute later she asked what kind of dog it is. I replied: A Shih tzu. She looked at me for a minute and then said "My mom does not let me say that word", and she got up and left. I was laughing so hard I couldn't even respond. It was so cute and innocent. I am sure she went home and told her Mom there was a bad lady at the park. I hope I don't run into them together at the grocery store, and she ratts me out to her Mom!

The next day Tyson was over at Heathers playing with Wesley. He LOVES playing with Wesley. He adores him! On the way back home Tyson said to me :"I wish Wesley could be my brother but you could still be my Mom." It broke my heart. I soo wish he could have a little brother. Thank heavens he has a great Dad who plays with him constantly! I am however, so glad my girls have each other. I think it would be TERRIBLE to not have a sister! I kinda like mine, anyway.

We are finally feeling settled in here at the new house. I was called as Primary Secretary. It should be so fun and much less stressful than YW President! I love it so far! We have a gigantic primary with 150 kids! Let me just say that I am soo not used to that, and unless we sit in the very front of sacrament meeting, I can't even hear over all the crying babies. It is nuts! Very nice ward though, and the kids are making good friends.


Tyson just finished "Shark nets". It is an after school program where they do fun activities such as playing games, hanging out with friends, and speed stacking. He loved it! It was a great way for him to meet new friends, which is hard for him. Although he seems so outgoing, he is very shy at first. Kinda like his Dad in that respect! He was a dang fast speed stacker!

Tyson's "speedy" speed stacking! Go buddy!




The girls and I are going to the David Archuleta concert this Friday night. They are soo excited they can't stand it! I am excited too...mostly to watch them swoon over David Archuleta. They get so funny when they get to see famous people in person. It is hilarious! I will get some good pics to post. Don't hold your breath though, because you all know how fast I am at posting! :)
That's all the excitement at out house for now. But watch out E Center for the Wade girls on Friday! It's about to get wild!

9 comments:

Brenda said...

So you must have found the tickets. Ruby looks so cute, clean and cared for. Don't tell my dogs. Have fun on Friday!

Shannon said...

That is one cute dog! (And I am a bit jealous about the Archie concert.)

melanie said...

I love when you post! And random posts have to be my favorite, they make me feel like I know what's going on.

150 kids in your primary??!! Insane. I'm glad that's not our primary.

Have a blast Friday watching the girls. That would be my favorite part too.

Heather said...

We also have 150 kids in primary- love it! If you and Brian ever kick it- there will be no fight over where Tyson goes- we win! End of story! Can't wait to hear about the concert. Love you guys.

Kylies Blog said...

ya im soooooo flippin siked!!AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!i LOVE david archuleta!! hey if you acctually think that that is our dog, ur dreamin!!that is NOT ruby!any way if u cant wait to hear bout the david a. concert before my mom posts,cheak on my blog there is a guarenteed post wel ya AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! sorry,just sooo exited!!

Granny DeeAnn said...

So if that's not your dog Holly is it really your son speed stacking? Ha
That Kylie's a hoot! Have fun girls...

Louise said...

Ok, the dog picture had me stumped. I was totally impressed for a minute. However, I COULD tell that was Kylie blogging, that is exactly how she talks. Hope you girls had fun. Holly- watch your language girl! That is hilarious!!

Emmilee said...

That first little story made me laugh out loud!
PS..I am the Primary Secretary and it is a pretty busy calling- fun but busy!!

Anonymous said...

Logeimmiffuse [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-tuco]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-zithromax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Zithromax without no prescription online[/url]