Friday, September 18, 2009

Fried

My camera is fried. Dead. Won't even turn on. You get the idea. I hate not having a camera! And I have been dying to post the great pictures Brian took of him and Tyson up on Boulder Mountain. The good news is that I can take the card in and still get the pictures off my camera...so they are not lost. Hooray for that! Wait...I just realized that the camera died while Brian had it on Boulder Mountain. Maybe it took a little dip in one of the fishing Lakes. That might explain it's sudden death. Not to place the blame or anything...I'm just saying! :)

Anyhow, life is going fabulous. Nothing to complain about (except the dead camera.) I have learned to really enjoy and cherish the good times, you never know how long they might last! I am still working less hours (after begging my manager for months) and really, really loving that. I feel like a new woman! I really don't know how some Mom's work full time. Part time is enough for me. I guess I am just a big wimp. But I am sooo grateful for the reduction in hours, and hopefully I can keep doing it for a while. It seriously has made the hugest difference for me :) :)
I am pretty sure my family is enjoying having the "real" me back too!

Tyson started gymnastics this month, and after 2 lessons in level 1 they moved him to level 2. His coach said he has "mad skills" and could go very far in gymnastics. I'm not sure that is what Brian and I really want...but it is killing some time until basketball starts. And he LOVES it...so that is an added bonus! The girls are finishing up gymnastics also, and getting ready to start swim team again Oct. 1. I swear these two like to play musical sports. Try a new one every month! I knew they couldn't stay away from swim too long though. I am excited for them to start, because it means gym time for me. Whew! It's been a while!

Lastly, Jackson. My awesome, handsome, unbelievable 14 year old nephew Jackson. He is facing chemo for the 2nd time in his 14 years. I ache for him and his family, but am soo grateful for the fact that there is help available for him. We weren't sure there was going to be, so this is a huge blessing. It is no news to any of you that Jackson and his family have the greatest faith, strength and positive perspectives EVAH! They are going to come through this with flying colors. Still won't you join me in praying for them? Thanks! I knew you would.

4 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

A few years from now we will be watching Tyson in the Olympics he will be running from the gymnastics meets to the swim meets and loving every minute of it!

Louise said...

I hate to sound stupid, but what are "mad skills"?? I guessing it must be something good! So glad your new work schedule is helping you feel better, what a relief for you. I am so excited/scared/anxious for Jackson's therapy to start this week. I think we need to step up the prayers another notch!

T said...

To be honest, do you know what I see Tys doing for a living? A STUNT MAN!! Gymnastics will come in handy for that one. He has been climbing and pushing the limits since day one!! Soooo happy for you that you are back to a part timer. I'm sure everyone else is too. Sorry to hear about your camera. That IS a little suspicious.

We are thinking about and praying for Jackson and family! Hang in there bud.

Granny DeeAnn said...

Having no pictures will just not work Holly. Can't the Wades 'fast' for a month so we can have pictures? Ha Being a full time mom and having a full time job is the pits. Happy to hear.... you are a fuller time mom and just part time job. Isn't that equal? Lov U. AD