Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring in Utah...and Good News!



Thats right! Spring in Utah means 70 deg. one day...snow the next. I swear, I do not have enough room in my closet for capris and sweaters so I wish the weatherman would make up his mind! Besides Tyson is now playing spring soccer and it was absolutely freezing at his game on Saturday. Snow and soccer DO NOT go together! Also....GOOD NEWS!! I get to start working from home!! Still with Discover Card, still doing the same job. HOORAY! I am VERY excited about this and it can't come fast enough! It looks like it is going to be June before they get me up and going...but I am so excited just knowing that is is for sure now! No more driving in blizzards at 5:30 a.m. ...like this morning! My kids have been praying for this for months, so I am very glad they were not disapointed! OH HAPPY DAYS!!!

9 comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Congrats Holly! What a blessing for your family! You need to make a road trip to Aunt Dee Ann's. I will fix toast for breakfast! Love the pictures of you and Heather doing Kylie's hair. She was a brave girl. Does she know that you two share a brain? Tee, hee. Love you all!

T said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you! What a blessing! Does that mean you can work in your PJ's? That is the best! I am sorry to hear that you keep getting dumped on with the snow. July will be here in no time! Hang in there! Love you guys! Tell the kids hi!

Brooke said...

YIPPPEEEE! Congratulations. It's about dang time. You deserve it. xoxo

Louise said...

If it makes you feel any better, Moses Lake got 3 inches of snow yesterday too, but..... not Royal City! It is cold here though. Love you all, Mom

Shannon said...

I can't make you feel any better in the weather department - we've been in the 80's. But the snow does look pretty sitting from here. Congrats on the good news. They must love you at discover to set you up at home!

Becky Noftle said...

Aunt DeeAnn's post about Kylie's hair made me wish I could find some pictures of the tortures we were put through as YOUNG children--ahh the good old days when chemical warfare on your hair was part of a typical childhood.

melanie said...

Congrats Holly! About the job NOT the snow!! I'm so mad, I didn't know Royal didn't get any until I read your mom's comment. Maybe we should move.

Brenda said...

Congrats about the job! I'll feel better, too knowing you're not driving in all that snow:) I'm having weather like Shannon! You want to come visit? If not, I'll come see you in May!

kennyandkristin said...

Kenny told me that you were going to work from home...congrats. I am sure Kenny will miss talking to you and carpooling sometimes. Congrats again!!!