Monday, June 30, 2008

13 Years!!


I want to blog today about my sweetie, whom I have been married to for 13 years today!! Happy Anniversary hottie! I don't want anyone to gag, or feel nauseous...so I will keep it fairly un-mushy!! I am sooo lucky to be married to my very best friend. Brian is absolutely perfect for me...and I hope he feels the same about me. I think he does...anyway, the last 13 years have had their ups and downs like any marriage, but thankfully, we've weathered the storms of life and are now sitting under the rainbow enjoying the view. I love Brian with all my heart, and am so grateful to get to spend eternity with him. He is so patient, compassionate, hard working, and HOT!! I love you Bri!! Happy 13 years!

6 comments:

Louise said...

Congratulations, you guys have come a long way together! Here's to 13 more years- which by the way, might find you empty nesters by then. Crazy thought hu? Love you both.

Granny DeeAnn said...

Happy Anniversary Brian and Holly. Just think after the next 13 years you just might be grandparents!! Sobering thought huh?

melanie said...

Man your mom and my mom are trying to make you older by 13 years really quick. How are you feeling about that? :)

Happy 13th Anniversary!!

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary Wades! I've almost forgiven you for making me dress like a picnic table. The solid gold dress payback helped...

Brooke said...

Holy cow! 13 years is forever! Way to go. Happy Anniversary! xoxo

Becky Noftle said...

That was unmusy what rating would you give the mushy one??? See you in less than a week in the kiddy pool full of jello.