Thursday, June 19, 2008

Project!!










So with me starting to work from home in 11 days (who's counting??) we decided to finish the rest of the basement too. This only consists of my office, a bedroom for Kylie, and a bathroom. Kylie is beside herself with excitement as you can imagine!! She has been sitting on a chair in her "future room" supervising every move that Brian makes. I think she might be driving Brian crazy...but so far he has been very patient with her...just having her be the go-to girl to fetch all his tools. Those two have always been inseparable! Anyway...here are a few pictures and also a fun night of fishing off the dock on Utah Lake. Brians dad caught the hugest catfish I have ever seen. It was as big as my dog. GROSS...I'm going to think twice before I get on the wake board again!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm surprised you even got in that lake before you saw the catfish! It's full of SCARY creatures! Can't wait to see the finished basement!

Louise said...

Ok, this is weird. I posted a comment on this site yesterday, and its not showing up, oh well. Can't wait to see the finished project. Hope your feeling ok Holly. Love you, Mom

Becky Noftle said...

If anyone thinks she is getting about not ever wakeboarding again--she's not!