Friday, May 22, 2009

To the People I share My Birthday With

Happy Birthday Heather and Preston! I seriously share my Birthday with the best 2 people EVER. Not to mention 3 years ago my cat had kittens on this same day. I love getting to share my birthday with 2 people that I love dearly. I wish I had time for a long, mushy post, but I think you will forgive me, and accept this shout out to Heather and Preston as short as this: HAPPY BIRTHDAY guys! I LOVE YOU!!!For now, I am heading out the door to Cedar City to attend my nephew Tyler's H.S Graduation. Any guesses on what my next post will be about?







ps. This CUTE little guy Dax Challis was born yesterday to Shawn and Jenise(Brians's sister in Georgia)...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him too! If only he could have waited just 1 more day!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Happy birthday to the best friend I could ever ask for. I love ya to death!

T said...

Happy Birthday Holly! So glad you are part of the Wade clan!! I hope you have a great day and a fun fun birthday!

The Brown Family said...

Holly,
Happy Birthday! I also think that you share your b-day with some super awesome people (yourself included).

Why is this day always so busy?? Heather has ran around all day and she still has bunches left to do!

Kim
PS. The monkeys are darling! I love them

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Sister Dear! I think Preston shares his birthday with two of the best people ever. Have a safe trip and tell Jenise congrats for us! We love and miss you muy mucho!

melanie said...

Happy Birthday Girls! I love you guys.

Happy 8th to Preston and love that new sweet baby that didn't wait.

Becky Noftle said...

Monkeys? Happy birthday sweet sis.