Wednesday, October 10, 2007

1st Grade Fieldtrip Day!!!

Tyson and Jellyfish..they were soo cool! Watch out! Theres a shark behind you Tyson!
A little nervous to touch the sting rays. "Do they sting, mom?"


Our fun little group..only one wanderer in the bunch...not bad!




Today was a day Tyson has been looking forward to for weeks! A fieldtrip followed by 5 days of
NO SCHOOL! I'll have to admit I was as excited as he was! I love no school days. They are the best! Today we went to The Living Planet Aquarium in Sandywith the first graders. It was cool, but the best part was just spending a day watching Tyson interact with his friends and teachers. He is such a good little guy, despite my worries the first few years of his life! (There is still hope for Carter who is following Tysons busy little footsteps!) We had a great day and thought we'd share a few pictures with you. Obviously when an ordinary field trip makes the blog...we have a very uneventful life! I hope it stays that way! I dont know if you can tell from the picture of me...but I think I broke my nose this weekend. My nose is bruised, swollen, and also around my eyes. I never went to the dr. so I don't know for sure, but if sure feels broken! Owch! I know my pictures look dumb again, somebody PLEASE help me! I really can't spend the time to figure it out. HELP! Brenda was rushing me into another blog...so here it is. I'm not near as talented or patient at this as some of you are. Like it or leave it! Today was fieldtrip, swim team, soccer game, I ran 3 miles, then had 12 beehives at my house for mutual. Busy day...can't wait for the weekend! 5 days of no school and work..that means it's PARTY time at our house!

5 comments:

melanie said...

We get the no school for 5 days the first week in November and I can't wait! I'm afraid none of us will even get dressed before 10. But who cares!!

I experienced my first field trip with Kat last year (major headache afterward!). The wanderers drove me crazy. Your trip was way better, we went to Domino's and the fire station. Yeah remember we live in hick ville!

Another blog idea----how in the world did you break your nose? We need the story here.

Becky Noftle said...

I know the story of how you broke up but I demand and close up picture of it. I am impressed you ran 3 miles--might need some oxygen just thinking about it---yep I do gotta go.

Shannon said...

How in the world did you break your nose?? Your blog is looking good. I like that picture of your family - where are you guys? Somewhere tropical. Did you go to Hawaii?

Next time you run do a mile for me please.

Holly said...

I will try to get a picture of my nose..its looking a lot better. The picture was in Hawaii. We took the family last April on some buddy passes Brians brother got us. It's always good having connections!

Brenda said...

Love it! And I don't think your pictures look weird. I second Melanie. What happened to your nose and why didn't you tell me the story while we were on the phone yesterday? Definite blogging story!!! Sorry about the blogging pressure, I just miss my sisters and their kids!