Sunday, January 20, 2008

Date Night!






Soo fun! Yesterday Tyson and I had a date night, and Brian and the girls had a date night. It was such a great time. The only problem..my camera could only go one place...so I only have pictures of me and Tysons date. Brian took the girls to Cafe Rio for dinner then to see a movie. After the movie they went to ice cream. They said they had a wonderful time and loved the movie they saw "The Game Plan." Brian said it was the perfect movie for the occasion because it was about a dad and daughter. I am so gratefuly for how close Brian is to our girls. They have a very special relationship, and love their dad sooo much. They always have so much FUN when dad is around. He lights up the house when he comes home. He knows just what to do when my hormones get in the way of being rational with the girls' hormones. More often than not, he is the one calming the girls down if they get too emotional. (I have NO idea where the get emotional genes from. I am going to blame it on Aunt Brenda.) Anyway, thanks for being such a GREAT Dad and husband Brian...I love you! And the kids LOVE you more than words can say.

Tyson and I went to lunch, then to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. To say the least...Tyson LOVED it. So much in fact, we were ther for 5...YES 5 HOURS!!! We learned a lot about dinosaurs, dug for dinosaur bones, played dinosaur computer games, and watched a 3-D movie at the imax theatre there. Then we had ice cream and called it a day. I love this little guy so much. I am so thankful for how sweet he is to me, and how great I feel when I am with him. Thanks for a great date night everyone!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Yes yes. Let's all blame me! I'm SURE there's no place else they could have gotten it from! Sounds like a good time for all!

Holly said...

It's a lot easier to blame you than realize it comes from me. Thanks for the help with that!

T said...

Date night is such a cute idea! Sounds like you guys had a blast. I really enjoyed looking at the kids' swim meet? pictures. I wish I could be closer to watch them compete.