Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Sydney!

I can't believe my little Sydney is 10 years old today. She is the sweetest daughter a parent could ask for. Here are a few of my favorite things about Sydney...and some cute pictures of her. Sorry no baby pictures..I didn't have a digital camera back then! And I know someday I need to figure out how to do a slide show...or at least be willing to try!

1. My BEST sleeper! She is begging to go to bed at night..and would sleep all day if you let her!
2. SOO SOO SWEET! Sydney wants everyone to be happy, and makes sure they are..no matter what!
3. I love how sensitive she is...she has a very tender heart and her feelings can easily be hurt. She hates it if anyone is mad at her.
4. She has a very strong testimony and understanding of the Gospel.
5. Her sister is her best friend...she is so good to Kylie. (Tyson too!)
6. She is a mamas girl!!
7. She is a good student...takes her school work seriously and wants to do good.
8. She includes others...once at school her teacher told me how a new little girl just came from Brazil and didn't speak any English...she said Sydney took her under her wing and was her mentor and good friend at school. Again...soooo sweet!
9. She is such a good swimmer and gymnast...but most of all she is a good sport!
10. I LOVE Sydneys laugh. It makes my day.
11. She is my best helper.... If anything needs to be done, Sydney is ON IT! Most of the time without being asked, or at least only once!
12. She keeps her room clean! (until Kylie comes to visit!)
I could go on forever about this darling daughter. I love her so much and am so thankful she is part of our family. Happy Birthday Sydney!












































6 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Syd. I can't believe she is ten? Where has the time gone? We really need to get together. I'll call ya. xoxo

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Syd the Kid! She is so kind to our kids and we miss her so much! Big hugs and kisses from us! Oh, and I want to see pictures of the newly remodeled bedroom! We love you!

melanie said...

Wow, are you really 10 Syd? Such cute pictures of the curly blond! Happy Birthday!!!

Heather said...

Everything you said is true about Syd. Sooo sweet, and loving to everyone. Even her younger "Boy couzins"!! I think she was supposed to come to me instead- Big mistake. Wanna trade for Dexter?? Just kidding- I know Dexter won't be this naughty forever. However if you and Brian ever die- I get your kids. No questions asked- K? Happy Birthday Syd! I love ya tons!

T said...

Syd-Happy Birthday sweetheart! We were all thinking of you on your day (it got crazy and we forgot to call). The kids reminded me days later! Boston always prays for Kylie in his prayers, and Brityn always chimes in "and bless Sydney, too". You are so loved! Hope you had a great day. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Well said.