Thursday, September 4, 2008

Clear Creek 2008






Sydney and I went on the overnight campout with all the 5th grade girls at Saratoga Shores Elementary. (Go Sharks!)I went on this campout last year with Kylie's class. The main difference this year is that it was sunny and warm...while last year we had 4 feet of snow because we went in March. We had soo much fun. It is a great camp they put together for the 5th graders each year to get to know their teachers and classmates better. Really no learning involved in this trip...it is strictly for fun.And FUN it was! I am not as tired as I remember being last year...the girls went to bed around midnight and got up at 7 am. Not too bad! I am actually a little sad that I don't get to go back for 3 more years...when Tyson is in 5th grade. But since he is my baby...I can't even think about him being in 5th grade...that is like 100 years away....right?

4 comments:

Brenda said...

100 years? Or 3? I'm sure it will go by slow. Looks like you had a great time! I'm still waiting for pictures of Kylies room!!!!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Sydney is the cutest one there!! What fun........ Since I've taught 5th graders before, I think it would be best to go in the Fall. Just remember 5th graders get Spring Fever!!! I miss you guys already!! I'm going to plan a trip to UT first chance I get. Tell Kylie to get ready......

Louise said...

That does look like fun. Do the Dads ever get to go? Maybe Brian should get a chance- just wondering!

Granny DeeAnn said...

http://www.viewnews.com/2001/VIEW-Jun-20-Wed-2001/SWest/16314816.html

Holly, this was the program I told you about our 5th graders. AD