Tuesday, September 9, 2008

To the Mountains we go

I love heading up the mountains. It is so pretty and so peaceful. This time of year is absolutely gorgeous and in just a few weeks the leaves will be changing. Sunday after Stake Conference, Heather and family and Grandma and Grandpa Wade headed up with us for a little mountain beauty. The kids had a blast and we got to lay around and be lazy in the beautiful weather. Not bad for a Sunday afternoon!

lazy bums!



The boys




Sydney


Kylie and Braxton

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like fun! Miss you guys! xoxo

Brenda said...

Ditto Brooke. I wish I were there with you!

T said...

Looks so nice! It's still 89 degrees here!! Looks like you had fun with Syd at Clear Creek too. You guys have been camping fools the last few months. I love fall when it starts to cool off and the leaves change. It's my favorite time of year!

Heather said...

I love Provo Canyon in the fall! We should just pitch a tent and stay up there! The kids had too much fun!

Jenise said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish we were there too.

Louise said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all. We had a most interesting Sunday afternoon after our Stake Conference. We went to the Royal City Cemetary to pick out burial plots, fun hu? I must say though, Becky and I came up with the perfect spots, even though my spot is in between Kent and Michael, hmmmm. I think she got the better end of the deal!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Love those Utah mountains. Many a good memory for me. Grandpa A loved to fish in the streams. Always when I go to Utah it just feels like I'm home again!!! Lucky Ducks.........