Monday, October 6, 2008

K'NEX anyone?

Generous gift from Aunt Becky



Finished Project!



My ever thoughtful sister Becky brought a huge plastic tub full of all these little tiny looking sticks and weird things that were called K'NEX last time she was in town. Holy cow what a disaster! No wonder she lovingly took it from Jackson and gave it to Tyson. Pieces and parts everywhere, I have probably vacuumed up a thousand of them so far. Well...Tyson decided he wanted to build a 4 wheeler. It was so overwhelming that I am pretty sure you need an engineering degree to complete these little projects. Well, I got going on it and got addicted. I could not stop until I was finished. I worked on it until 10:30 p.m. and then all day while working today. I finally finished about 10 min before Tyson got home from school this afternoon. Total of about 8-9 hours on this little baby!I felt like I had just finished a marathon, a tremendous sense of accomplishment! Pretty sad, I know! Here is the finished project. Thanks again Becky...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
melanie said...

We have a few around here. 8-9 hours, what a commitment. You can print more vehicles off their website. Have fun with it or just vacuum a little more, ha!

Shannon said...

That is hilarious!

T said...

Oh, Holly! That is hilarious. So like you when someone says something is hard, or can't be done, YOU DO IT!! It looks fabulous. I don't have the attention span for that.

Louise said...

Wow, I'm so impressed Holly! Don't let anyone take that baby apart, it's a work of art for sure!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Wow! Not to brag or anything but I think you could have been and engineer like "you know who!" I'm certainly impressed! I couldn't even make a lego house!! ha

Heather said...

Impressive! I will have to bring the boys over to play with it. However, we might want to keep Dexter away! Thanks for doing our pictures last night. I'm hoping we have on of Dexter cooperating. Unlikely- but I'm still hoping!

Brenda said...

And by "thanks Becky" do you really mean "dang you to the darkest pit of heck, Becky" I edited for Kylie's sake. It is pretty impressive though!

Becky Noftle said...

Not to brag or anything but the really smart one is the one who got that huge tub of knex out of her house!!